Some of Florida’s top culinary talent will be part of an authors’ panel and cookbook signing at the Books and Cooks event on March 6, 2014. The event will take place at The Alfond Inn and the Winter Park Public Library. There will also be a food truck party next door at the Library (guests responsible for food truck purchases).
The culinary talent includes:
John Rivers, 4 Rivers Smokehouse and The COOP
Brandon McGlamery, Prato and Luma on Park
Hollis Wilder, three time winner of “Cupcake Wars” and owner of Sweet by Holly
Norman Van Aken, executive chef of Norman’s at the Ritz –Carlton Orlando
Richard Gonzmart, co-owner of The Columbia Restaurants
The delectable evening will be benefiting the Winter Park Public Library.
When: Thursday, March 6
6 to 9 p.m. at The Alfond Inn and the Winter Park Public Library
8:30 to 11 p.m. at the 4 Rivers Test Kitchen
Where: Author Panel at The Alfond Inn, 300 East New England Avenue
Food Trucks next door at the Winter Park Public Library
After Party at 4 Rivers Test Kitchen, 210 North Park Avenue
Included With $25 General Admission Ticket:
• General admission to the author panel at The Alfond Inn
• A signature bourbon cocktail (recipe served by John Rivers at the James Beard House in NYC) or a glass of Rioja wine
• Gourmet snacks by Luma and Sweet by Holly
• A food truck party next door at the Library (guests responsible for food truck purchases)
**SOLD OUT**Included With VIP Admission and After-Party Ticket **SOLD OUT**
• Reserved, VIP seating at the delicious event listed above AND
• After-Party beginning at 8:30 p.m. at the exclusive 4 Rivers Test Kitchen on Park Avenue! Mingle with the authors and sample John River’s newest menu items at his brand new corporate headquarters overlooking Central Park!
Make sure to get your general admission tickets to attend this culinary event.
Tickets on sale: HERE