The new year will bring new restaurants and Txokos Basque Kitchen is now hiring. This is one of the anticipated new restaurants coming to Orlando in 2014. With dishes inspired from the Basque region in Northern Spain, the restaurant is lead by James Beard Award semi-finalist, Henry Salgado of Spanish River Grill. I’ve peeked in the space, located at the East End Market, and I can tell you it will be unique and you will be able to watch the culinary staff in action. That’s all I can say for now, but if you have culinary kitchen or restaurant staff experience and looking for a new position, see what Txokos Basque Kitchen is looking for in the information below.
Txokos Basque Kitchen (cho-kos) is a fine dining restaurant in a casual setting inspired by the Basque region in Northern Spain. Our chef/owners, Henry & Michele Salgado, also own the popular Spanish River Grill in New Smyrna Beach and Chef Henry is a James Beard Award semi-finalist. We are looking for upbeat, professional, friendly team members who share our passion for fresh, locally sourced ingredients and our commitment to food quality, service excellence and providing guests exceptional dining experiences.
To apply online: Email your resume to email@example.com
To apply in person: Stop by La Bretxa Seafood & Spanish Provisions located in the East End Market. 3201 Corrine Dr.| Orlando | 32804
CHEF DE CUISINE & FOH MANAGER
Benefits: Salary negotiable, bonus quarterly, health insurance, two weeks paid vacation, 5 day work week
– A minimum of two years, current restaurant management/hospitality experience in upscale or casual-fine dining restaurants or high end resort
– A strong passion for culinary excellence, wine knowledge and service
– Strong work ethic
Benefits: Pay competitive & based on experience, health insurance offered to full-time employees.
– Experience necessary
– looking for sauté, grill, fry, prep, pantry, pastry & line cooks
– must keep work stations neat & clean
– familiar with Spanish cuisine is a plus, especially Northern Spain.
– must be open to continuing to learn & grow
– must want to take it to the next level
BARTENDER / SERVER / HOST
Pay competitive & based on experience for hosts. Health Insurance offered to full-time employees.
– must be able to multitask, consolidate steps & work efficiently
– must be willing to learn about the Basque region’s culture, the cuisine & Spanish wines