A Sunday Supper Benefit event featuring Central Florida Chefs is happening this Sunday, October 20 from 4-8pm at K Restaurant in Orlando, FL. The all inclusive dinner is $65 and proceeds will benefit The Edible Schoolyard at Orlando Junior Academy. Call 407-872-2332 for reservations.
The featured chefs are:
• Chef Jamie McFadden of Cuisiniers’s Catering and BarJMe
• Chef Kathleen Blake of Rusty Spoon
• Chef Shannon Talty of Olde Hearth Bread Company
• Chef Kevin Fonzo of K Restaurant
• Chef Henry Salgado of Spanish River Grill and Txokos Basque Kitchen
Sponsors for the event are Rioja Wine, Olde Hearth Bread Company, Augustan Wine, Cigar City Brewing, The Courtesy and Chocolate Provocateur.
1710 Edgewater Dr.
Orlando, FL 32804
For reservations call 407-872-2332